Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2006

The start of a new season...

It's 1 more day before the end of my term 3 exams. Then it will be the final term before i get my diploma. It is going to end in 3 months time. Thank God for all His grace and mercy to bring me through this whole season of studying.

It is the start of a new season in my life. A start to new things that are happening in my life or rather, new directions.

I finally came to the end of my "ministry break". No ministry for the last 1 year has allowed me to understand more of God and His purpose in my life. Understanding everything that happened in my life that is going to play a part in the destiny that God have given me. The past 1 year have been a time of great struggles but also a time where i stand in awe of God at the end of it.

A breakdown of my journey so far...

1st 7 years of my christian life - God used it to allow me to love Him and to know Him and His character.

Last year - God used it to make me understand the meaning of loving Him. The real essense of what it means to love Him. He took this time to drill in the very essense of love and knowing Him, that is because of who He is. Not because of the ministry that i'm doing or the events that i'm running but it comes down to loving Him because of WHO HE IS and WHAT HIS CHARACTER IS.

Two questions that God asked me during this period was, "Will you still love me if I don't give you ministry anymore in your life and all you do is love Me and know Me?" and "Are you willing to be a fool for Me?"

All i can answer is "yes God, knowing You and loving You is all i need and nothing is more important than that. I am willing to be a fool for You! I don't care what other people say or think, all i know is that when i follow You, You take delight in me."

The coming years - God is leading me into a time where i need to follow Him closely. He wants to speed up the process of me fulfilling His destiny and to do that, i need to follow Him closely. I am feeling a sudden urgency to consecrate myself and to keep my spirit sensitive to Him. I am getting some directions about my next step but cannot reveal them now. I will share more in due time but for now, just pray along side me.

The next phase...
At this moment, i am serving in the worship ministry which is part of the plan that God have shown me for the next phase of my life. This is the ministry which i know that God is calling me to and at this time, i do not know what and when and how i'm going to fulfill the destiny that God have given me but i'm following closely to Him and allowing Him to lead me.

I hope that you are also feeling the excitements that i have in my heart. Initially, i felt that what God has shown me to be too big and large for me but through some conversations, God is assuring me that if i follow Him closely then He will show me how to do it. I know that the time is now and now. It is not next time or have passed but it is now! Now!

This have been a journey that i have been walking since the church camp in june. Everything is falling into place and i'm seeing day by day the little pieces being pieced together to form the bigger picture.

I will share more on my next post which i hope will be on sat after "The Feast Of The Tabernacle" on friday. Hopefully by then, i will receive even more and be able to share with you even more.

Don't worry guys, i am not being spiritual here. I am being myself. This is who i am and what i do. This is me...

Quote Of the Day
Follow God and follow closely. Only then can you excel at what you do.

No comments: