Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Real World

I'm back again... It's been a long break from blogging and it's not that i was busy but i just didn't feel the urge to blog and stuff. I know it seem so emotional but that's just me. It's been a crazy past 2 years. Got into a new relationship,moved out and stayed on my own, changed job, almost got engaged, broke up, new job, new job, new job, crazy partying etc... Just didn't know what was happening to my life. On one part, it seem like my social circle just got bigger but on the other, it seem to be less inter-personal, more strife, artificial, back stabbing... I suppose this is what you call, "the real world". "The Real World" gives you an impression that everyone is interested in knowing you but there is always a objective or a catch behind it. It might be a recommendation to someone or something, or a big discount on something, a agenda to find out some information or something. It's just so tiring to deal with this everyday. You just got to keep being on alert and guard yourself from being hurt, used or manipulated. It is so different from the world that i grew up in. Somehow being in the Fashion industry seem like it's on a higher percentage of this happening or would i say, it's happening 24/7. Everyone is trying to get a piece of you. Everyone wants in on the things that gives biggest pie. Everyone wants to be associated with you once you're on top, even to the expense of millions of dollars. It's just so crazy. so so so so so crazy. I'm tired. i'm exhausted. It's just taking the crap out of me. I just want to go away to a freaking mountain and be a monk. hopefully the Himalayas.

No comments: