Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

i'm sorry.

i'm sorry for saying all those things.
i'm sorry for putting you through this whole emotional ride which ends up no where.
i'm sorry for thinking that my intentions were for your benefits but end up hurting you even more.
i'm sorry for going back on my words.
i'm sorry for not standing my ground when i need to and causing you to be confused.
i'm sorry for trying to push you away.
i'm sorry for not using my word wisely.
i'm sorry for not thinking before i speak.
i'm sorry for not keeping my boundaries.
i'm sorry for not hearing you.
i'm sorry for not giving you a chance to say what you wanted.
i'm sorry for being ridiculous.
i'm sorry for being childish.
i'm sorry for hurting your feelings.
i'm sorry for constantly trying to provoke you.
i'm sorry for everything that i have done.

i'm really sorry...................

No comments: